Additionally, I stress-tested this version on a local Virtual Machine, which allowed me to find a lot of bugs, and fix them properly.
Within the course of the next few weeks, I will begin pushing new modules and new (better) revisions of existing ones!
The full Changelog:
- Modules are now fetched from an online server and stored locally.
- Fixed executable detection on modules with multiple executables.
- Fixed a bug preventing the progress form from finishing if canceling was disabled.
- Mundus is now thread-safe.
- Lots of bug fixes regarding backups and modules with spaces.