As explained in the previous post, a module creator was added, but it was also improved. The user interface is much more friendly.The loading and saving of modules is more intuitive and less error prone. Also, if you want to see your module included on Mundus, a menu option will automatically upload it to pastebin and open a browser window with a new bug report ready to be submitted.
Another interesting feature is the support for external modules. This are JSON files with an array of information that are loaded at start-up. This gives Mundus an incredible flexibility and customization.
* Due to security reasons, only directories are allowed, no callbacks can be defined and/or executed
Finally, the user interface was greatly improved, and seems more intuitive for inexperienced users.
The full changelog:
- Updated some modules
- Added some messages to provide the user better information about the process being executed
- Added a module creation wizard
- Let the user upload the created module to pastebin and create a bug report to propose it's inclusion.
- Added a documentation folder that builds at mundus-docs.sebikul.com
- Added support for external modules
- Lots of fixes and code cleanup